SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Search engines want people to find a web page that's well designed, easy to navigate and beneficial in meeting standards.
On-page optimization is the keystone in content marketing and it is done
- To land a page via page copy, title tag, Meta data, heading tag and interlinks.
- Deliver right content to pull more social media shares, links, branding and user-centric search ranking.
- Provide definite structure to make your design unhampered.
- Customized SEO plan on approval.
- Improve the signals to enhance the people experience.
- Maintain regular updates every day.
Off page optimization
Off page optimization could be effortlessly achieved through
- Building a trail of quality links.
- Expediting social metrics to increase the trend/to evolve social signals of your content.
- Use of multiple platforms to engage the audience via Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, Google plus, Pinterest, Quora, Instagram and so on.
- Local Business search.
- NAP consistency by ensuring all business citation implicating business information.
- Online business reviews to instill brand confidence.